100% of all proceeds will go to the family of Aaron Martens.
The total entry fee for the entire event including big fish is $50.00
Final Results will be "Official" on Wednesday September 23 at 7PM Eastern Time.
It is recommended to take a few photos to ensure Photo Criteria.
How to Enter Tournament using ConnectScale App
1. Log-in to ConnectScale App
2. Select (located at the bottom of your screen)
3. Select (located at the bottom of your screen)
4. Search for Aaron Martens Benefit
6. Select JOIN 50.00
Note: Once you Join the tournament your catch will be automatically uploaded to that specific tournament(s).
PERMITTED FISHING METHODS
- All bass must be caught alive in a conventional sporting manner by the angler.
• All lures must adhere to state regulations.
- Only artificial lures may be used, except for pork trailers and biodegradable soft baits.
- Only ONE fishing rod may be used at a time. Each cast must be completed before another cast is allowed and there can never be more than one lure from one rod actively fishing in the water at any time.
- All bass caught while sight-fishing must be hooked inside the mouth.
- Trolling as a method of fishing is NOT allowed. Long-lining and drifting with current/wind are allowed. Trolling is defined as directly using the vessel’s propulsion to present a lure.
- An angler’s or Team catch must be safely released before casting or fishing may resume.
- NO FISH PERMITTED IN LIVEWELL, STRINGER, BASKET, TANK or HOLDING TYPE DEVICES.
- Scoring is determined by length using ¼ inch increments of each contestant’s catch during each tournament day via the Catch, Photograph, and Release (CPR) method.
- Competitors will be provided with a unique identifier for each tournament day to be used in each photo submission.
- The (5) five longest verified App Length of individual fish will be totaled for the anglers score each day.
- The contestant or Team with the highest total score after competition is the winner.
- The contestant or Team is responsible for correct Calculation of Board Measurements.
- Length Rounding will be DOWN and to the nearest ¼ inch.
App Length Entered
- Calculation- Below displays how to calculate catch and what to enter for Length.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- REPEAT.. Length Rounding will be DOWN and to the nearest ¼ inch.
- All fish caught are eligible.
- A submitted fish will only count once to Teams aggregate score for all days of the tournament.
• If a submitted fish on Day 1 is culled and not present in Top 5 fish, that fish could be caught again and count for a Day 2 total as long as that catch is in complete accordance Permitted Fishing Methods.
• Only fish submitted on the approved measuring device listed below that is marked in ¼ increments measuring device will be scored.
- Any FLAT bump board used for measuring Bass in ¼ inch manufactured by a company is permitted. Recommend: Gator Grip Ruler, Golden Ruler, Bass Pro Shop Ruler, Hawg Trough and Ketch Board.
- Contestants are responsible for their own measuring device.
• Tournament Admin’s have the right to verify those devices.
. • Anyone found to be using a measuring device that is determined to not be legal, will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Please ensure the markings on your measuring device are clear but not excessive and can be seen by the scoring official.
- A clean and clearly marked measuring device is expected.
Anglers are responsible to get all photos turned in to the ConnectScale app. Any issues must be reported to the Tournament Director.
Each fish photo must include all the following criteria to avoid disqualification:
The entire Bass, from the tip of the lip to the end of the tail, on an approved measuring device.
Laying with the tip of the lip against the post (Bump) end of the measuring device.
Measuring device post (Bump) must be visible.
The mouth of the Bass must be CLOSED COMPLETELY.
The tail of the Bass must be lying flat on the board and will be measured to the longest point.
Pinching the tail is permitted.
must be facing to the left
, tail to the right
, belly toward the angler.
Measuring device markings must be clearly visible. Including the actual numbers.
Assigned unique identifier’s number must be clearly visible.
One overhead photo shot frame (not shot at a drastic angle).
Fish must be clear of any holding devices including fishing lure or hook.
Lip, eye, and tail cannot be obstructed in the photo, even by your hand or identifier.
Hand or fingers must not be under the gill plate.
- TIP: It is recommended to take a few photos to ensure Photo Criteria.
Photos are Good. Entire fish is visible, mouth closed and ID Code visible.